Tuesday, August 02, 2005

White Stripes

I went out and purchased the latest White Stripes album the other day. It is a very good album. I had heard it was a bit of a change of direction for them and what I heard was correct. There are less manic guitar solos and more piano solos.

I was cooling off on the whole White Stripes thing until I heard Loretta Lynn's album (which is great!!). Jack White (songwriter and producer for the Stripes) produced Loretta's album and just did a really great job.

Anyway, my gift to you is this song (mp3 file) from the new White Stripes album called "Little Ghost." It is a song in the realm of some of the stuff on Loretta Lynn's album.

Enjoy.

click here to listen

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

You are so right, that album rocks! It's my favorite album of the year!!!

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home